Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3) Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)

This is great! Wonderful animation. I can tell you guys worked hard on this! On to the next one. Keep up the good work.

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

This short just blows my mind. It's crazy because its something you wouldn't normally take so serious but you flipped it and made a bad ass movie trailer out of Minecraft. Great Job!

Mr Cat Mr Cat

Very well animated. :) I don't know how you came up with the idea but it is awesome. The ending couldn't have been written any better. I'll be looking forward to more of your work!

Facebook Guidelines Facebook Guidelines

Well. Everything was pretty bad except the animation itself. The voice overs lacked quality and the humor was just not appealing. Your animation style is awesome and you seem to have it down. Just work on the story line more next time. If you put as much effort into the script as you did in the animation you will go somewhere :)

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

Dude.... omg.. Funniest flash I have seen in a LONG time... I love your work. I'll be waiting for the next!

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Always something new!

Never am I dissapointed with jazz studio flash animations :) Always funny and clever! Very unique :)

The Faster the Treadmill The Faster the Treadmill

Unique!

Very unique flash witch makes it very entertaining! This flash definitely sticks out from the rest!! Good work!

Turing Test Turing Test

Whoaaa....

Very creepy! Gave me the chills! Very interesting flash!

Spider Powers 6 Spider Powers 6

Decent!

Very funy short enjoyable flash :) Whats a review with out a negative side??? Lol, maybe a little better animation, it would work better with the art style!

All Aboard the Pain Train All Aboard the Pain Train

Hmm.. well,

I think that your art style is very nice =]. The only thing is that with you type of experience you should create longer animations. This one was rather short with a understandable, but not very long story line.

Other then that it was excellent!

4/5 10/10