Reincarnation: AHH Reincarnation: AHH

Ive always liked this.

Ive always liked these games. But every time i play one only one thing pops into my head: Needs to be LONGER! With your creativity and art style you could make an amazing game that was long and had more of a challenge. I hope to see more of these in the future but a longer story line! :) Great game.

Ace is out.

Line Simulator Line Simulator

Lol... Nice.

I love the way you took such a simple scenario and made it so interesting. This line is realistic in the different characters you have yet so funny. All in all a great game!

Parody Island Parody Island

Wonderful game!

Love it! Very good graphics. Nice art style. Music fits perfectly. Hope to see this on the front page! :)

Octobubble Octobubble

Great game!

Great game. Very fun! Love the art style too! Love it. Front page material right here. :) Hope to see it there.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

AHAHHA!

All i can say is this game will go down in history. Fucking kitty krew

-&amp;gt; PANCAKES!!! &amp;lt;- -> PANCAKES!!! <-

hey dude its me. Drugee?

Great fricken game dude. Im suprised though. I thought you sucked at flash. (don't delete this review for that m-bot we're friends) lol well awsome game!

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

LMAO. I remember you... xD And I do suck at flash.. but I can get around the crapiness with my ideas.

M-BOT Doesnt delete reviews by the way... well technically he does, but review mods decide which ones should be deleted.

Charger Escape Charger Escape

AWwsssooomee

GREAT GAME. I had to use a guide cuz ima looser but still very fun!

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

haha

LUVED it and luv the way you spell angry! :D

Different Poo Types Different Poo Types

haha?

UM... Haha?

Age of War Age of War

pretty dang fun :)

I like this game and the music rocks.... But its kiind of to simple how your ppl have to fight 1 on 1.