Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3) Oddball Omnibus (Ch 1-3)

This is great! Wonderful animation. I can tell you guys worked hard on this! On to the next one. Keep up the good work.

The Minecraft - Matrix The Minecraft - Matrix

This short just blows my mind. It's crazy because its something you wouldn't normally take so serious but you flipped it and made a bad ass movie trailer out of Minecraft. Great Job!

Mr Cat Mr Cat

Very well animated. :) I don't know how you came up with the idea but it is awesome. The ending couldn't have been written any better. I'll be looking forward to more of your work!

Reincarnation: AHH Reincarnation: AHH

Ive always liked this.

Ive always liked these games. But every time i play one only one thing pops into my head: Needs to be LONGER! With your creativity and art style you could make an amazing game that was long and had more of a challenge. I hope to see more of these in the future but a longer story line! :) Great game.

Ace is out.

Line Simulator Line Simulator

Lol... Nice.

I love the way you took such a simple scenario and made it so interesting. This line is realistic in the different characters you have yet so funny. All in all a great game!

Parody Island Parody Island

Wonderful game!

Love it! Very good graphics. Nice art style. Music fits perfectly. Hope to see this on the front page! :)

Into The Eclipse Into The Eclipse

Hello ther

You know how to balance things out just right. This is one of the most relaxing pieces I have heard in a long while :)

DJ Babokon - Double Helix DJ Babokon - Double Helix

Everything is Great! But one...

Amazing song! Its hard to criticize such a beautiful piece. The beat and timing is spectacular. I love the way you bring the synths together at 1:50. The only true thing I can say is to work on not cluttering the beats. Also the ending just kind of fades... Thats the only major flaw in this whole song. Other than that its amazing! :) Good work. I'll be looking for future uploads with great expectations!!!

DJ-Babokon responds:

Awesome! I'm kind of bad at ending songs, so sorry, it was the only thing I could think of.

(::Surfing On Color::) GWC (::Surfing On Color::) GWC

OMFG

DUDE YOU DID IT YES!

~SCHAAN

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks!

chinese zodiac chinese zodiac

Holy shit.

Damn i love this piece. Very very VERY!!! creative =] I have looked at all of your artwork, and you are my favorite newgrounds artist. I love your style and thoughts. Every thing, just awesome.
as always: 5/5 10/10

bros before ho's bros before ho's

wordd :D

THey musta ran out of cocain... i meannn err sugar :P haha Great piece! love it :) 5/5 10/10

sucho responds:

sugar would have gotten them some lulzy mall photo strips

antareja antareja

Very nice.

Very nice painting as far as art style and design. Love the water color style you use with it. The possisioning of the arms are a little of but not by much at all. Love the way you blend it with her pets in the back.

Well to sum it up I love it!!!

P.S. Is the title at the top her name??